Friday, October 22, 2010

Redhead Extravaganza

1) Jennifer Ashley Lawson.
Exhibit A: "I invited him back to my house to watch Pete & Pete. It was like a redhead extravaganza."
Exhibit B: Jenny's fabulous blog, which features wonderful vegan food, and other Jenny-related adventures.

2) This fun thing. Try making multiple circles inside each other.

3) Good math teachers, getting the credit they deserve. (My mother's playgroup turns out the best grown ups).

4) This picture (taken circa 1985?). It gives you an idea of what my mother had to work with in the beginnings of her aforementioned playgroup.
5) VEGAN POT PIE FOR DINNER! BEST SURPRISE EVER!

2 comments:

  1. aw. glad to see the jenny shout-out. y'all were warring there for a second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: #2

    HELEN this is Jeffrey Holliday. I discovered your blog today. COOLL! Anyhow, #2 is actually the coolest thing I have seen in a long time, SO COOL infact that I am going to post it to my facebook page. Anyhow. I am glad to see that you are doing well and I want to let you know that I am now going to read your blog FOREVER, so whenever you post something, you can think of me! Hopefully this doesn't creep you out too much.

    ReplyDelete