Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trapped Inside of Kanye's Ego

1. Watching the fuel gauge go up after getting gas.

2. Kanye West's ego. I've been meaning to write about this one for a few weeks. I don't know if you have heard Kanye's new song Runaway, but you should probably listen to it at least once. When you do, be sure to take in the fact that, somehow, even when admitting that he's an asshole, Kanye West is an asshole. An asshole that makes some amazing music. If you think you can handle it, watch the half-hour long mini movie he made promoting his latest album. I couldn't make it through the whole thing, so I can't really speak for the message. I had to stop watching it because I felt like I was trapped inside of Kanye's ego and I was scared I would never get out.
This may sound like something I don't like, but that's not true. I like music and artistic expression, I like good beats, and I like that somehow Kanye manages to use the fact that he sent a girl pictures of his dick to enhance his massive sense of self worth. I also just really like this song.

3. Spending most of the afternoon in the kitchen. Baking and cooking for hours not only serves a therapeutic purpose, it also heats the kitchen!

4.

No comments:

Post a Comment