Thursday, February 17, 2011

Don't Care. Love it.

1) Warm weather. I'm aware that the fact that it was fifty degrees today might not be a good thing in the larger scheme of things, but it was pretty great. After work I came home, opened my bedroom windows, and cleaned.

2) This video of Brimballs doing their singing Valentines at Earlham. I was always a big fan of singing Valentines, and although I barely recognize any of the folks in this video, it was fun to watch.

3) Any kind of mac and cheese. Or vegan mac and cheese. Don't care. Love it.

4) The movie "It's Kind of a Funny Story." It's not easy to talk about psychiatric hospitals in a humorous way without seeming dismissive, but I thought that this movie handled it pretty well. Having spent some time in a mental hospital as a teenager, I enjoyed the feeling of being in on the joke without having to deal with a depressing movie. Although my experience didn't involve singing David Bowie and Queen with the folks on my unit. Maybe it should have.

5) These gifs.

6) From a Softer World. Hover text: and how do you think it makes me feel when I can't feed them?oh no!

7)

No comments:

Post a Comment