Monday, February 28, 2011

Honey Badger Don't Care

1. Robins.

2. The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger. (Note to Maggie, who cannot watch videos: this is a nature show video of a honey badger narrated by a man called Randall who says things like '"Get away from me!" says the snake, "Get away from me!". Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger smacks the shit out of it.') This guy has done a bunch of videos, and I've watched all of them. This one is the best.

3. The Music Maze. Type in a band or musician, and it will give you six related bands or musicians. A fun way to find music in the genres that you listen to that you might not have heard before.

4. These guys playing Flight of the Bumblebee on 101 Bottles. Seriously, guys?

5. I know that spring is probably a month away for me, but I'm still getting really pumped up for it. Here is a picture of daffodils, my favorite flower, that I took in Cardiff Wales in 2009. Cardiff loves daffodils even more than I do. There were fields of them. For real.
6. When I saw Lady Gaga's performance of her new single "Born this Way," I was unimpressed. It's catchy, but the lyrics seemed kind of cliche and cheesy. But just today I watched the music video, and I was sold.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks , I've just been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now.
    However, what in regards to the bottom line?
    Are you positive concerning the source?
    Stop by my website ; neucopia review

    ReplyDelete