Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Used "Sleuthing" in a Sentence

1. "Take Off Your Sunglasses" by Ezra Furman and the Harpoons. The video is not special so you should probably just listen to the song while you read this blog post. (For Maggie: don't worry, it will be on the Rowntree Spring Mix).

2. Today, for the first time ever, I got the comfy chair at Waffle Frolic, the coffee/waffle place I hang out at. It was great. It's also great even when I don't get the comfy chair, because on the second floor there are seats that are right up against the windows. You can watch everything going on on the Ithaca Commons, and also have an excellent view of that Mate place run by that cult where all the men have ponytails (I'm pretty sure there's more to the cult than that, but that is all the information that my sleuthing from across the way has earned me).

3. If I had the kind of readers that commented on my blog, I would have a caption contest for this picture of my sisters:
4. Inspired by spring and my love of daffodils, I decided to teach myself to paint them. It's a learning process, but here is my first try:

No comments:

Post a Comment