Wednesday, March 9, 2011

what we use everyday to open cans

I don't know what's up with the colors on my blog. They will not let me fix it. Hopefully it's just me who sees it all wonky, or it fixes itself.

1. the song "Someone Like You" by Adele.  If you don't have her new album yet, get it.

2. Cake vs. Pie: a Scientific Approach. I have to disagree with the data stating that the best part of cake is the icing, though.

3. G-mail's got my back. When I type "I've attached _____" in an e-mail, and then inevitably forget to attach it, g-mail now stops me and asks if I'd intended to attach something. So great. 

4.
Credo  

I believe there is something else
entirely going on but no single
person can ever know it,
so we fall in love.

It could also be true that what we use
everyday to open cans was something
much nobler, that we'll never recognize.

I believe the woman sleeping beside me
doesn't care about what's going on
outside, and her body is warm
with trust
which is a great beginning.

- Matthew Rohrer

No comments:

Post a Comment