1. Barefoot driving! I know it's against the law, but I live on the edge. Driving barefoot today after a long winter threw into harsh relief the fact that I need to vacuum my car. Real bad.
2. I like how in Ithaca, I can sit in a long line of cars at a green light for no apparent reason and no one will honk. I have no idea what was causing the hold up, but I sat there until the light turned red again, and not a single person honked.
3. Two of my favorite movies, the Great Muppet Caper and Cool Runnings, are included in this video!
4. An enjoyable if somewhat cheesy short film: the Butterfly Circus.
5. Today is Bill Palinski's birthday. Happy Birthday, Bill. Love and miss you.