Thursday, April 14, 2011

Toenail painting is way more fun in neon

1. On Tuesday, I was watching Fox News at the diner, and saw a little news story about some internet ad for J Crew where a little boy had pink toe nail polish. "Who cares?" I said, and the conservative Christan rapture-preaching cook who had turned on Fox News in the first place agreed with me. We wanted to hear more about the serial killer on Long Island. I didn't think much of it until I later found out that many news stations had reported on the ad. I then read this article on the Fox site. While the ad itself might not be newsworthy, the response certainly is. I mean, come on.
This is the ad:
The response to the ad was enough that John Stewart did a segment on it on the Daily Show. And I like it.

2. jacksonpollock.org

3. Cranes For Kids

4.

No comments:

Post a Comment