Thursday, May 19, 2011

There'll be days like this, mama said

1.

For those of you who don't get why this is the best thing ever, let me explain:
On the last season of Project Runway, one of the two finalists was Mondo Guerra. He is a wonderful designer and he totally deserved to win. When it came time to make the decision, though, the judges were split. Heidi Klum and guest judge Jessica Simpson were for Mondo, Nina Garcia and Michael Kors were for Gretchen (whose clothing and personality disgusted me). One of the controversial items in Mondo's collection was this dress. Heidi said she loved it, and that she would wear it herself. Nina responded "I'd like to see you wear that dress, Klum!" Well shucks, Nina, guess you got your wish.

2. I've been real into this song lately. 

1 comment:

  1. MONDO!!! And also, I gave your blog an award, check it out!

    ReplyDelete