Tuesday, May 24, 2011

That's what I was shooting for

1. the New York Times' Coming Out series. Since I saw it yesterday 30+ stories have been added.

2. When I was in Northern Ireland, missing the US and feeling a need for anything familiar, I watched a lot of Ellen and Boy Meets World on youtube. I hold that Boy Meets World, at least the early years, is a sitcom masterpiece.
3. Tomorrow I'm going to participate in a psychological study at Cornell University and get paid $50 for it! That's a quarter of my income as a YFIR. I'll let you know how it goes, and if it was worth it.

4. At the diner, and many other places in my life, people have the same reaction to finding out I majored in psychology in college. It's always something along the lines of "Good, maybe you can figure out what's wrong with me," or "Uh-oh, hope you don't psychoanalyze me." It gets old. Which is why I really appreciate this:

5. I don't know where I've been that I just found out about Broad City, but I'm glad that I finally did. Here are my favorite episodes so far (I haven't watched all of them yet):

No comments:

Post a Comment