Friday, August 26, 2011

Is it okay for baby outfits not to match?

1. Picking out outfits for Baby.

2.

3. Please take the time to read this amazing piece in GQ about the experience of being gay in the US Military. Please please.

4. Here are some songs that I've been excited about recently:
- Like Water by Ladi6
- I Don't Want Love by the Antlers
- Green Lights by Aloe Blacc
- Worried About - Lissie

5. I'm going to Powell House again this weekend! It's the 50th Anniversary of Powell House, a Quaker retreat center near Albany, NY. I started going to youth retreats there when I was nine, and it's one of my favorite places in the world.
6. Did you know that you can get an e-mail letting you know when I update my blog? Enter your e-mail address into the box on the upper right hand side of this page, and you can subscribe. It's something blogger does, so I don't see that you've subscribed or anything. You can remain anonymous, Russian readers, although I do wish I knew who you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment