Thursday, August 18, 2011

one badass mother

1.
How do you guys feel about the term "bromance?" Does it enable straight males in our society to show affection and commitment to another man without fear of being called gay, or does its existence as a term belittle male friendships that have always existed, and only now need a special word? Is it sexist? Heterosexist? Stupid?
I have mixed feelings. I am always happy to see guys who feel comfortable talking about or displaying their affection for their male friends, but I'm not sure about having a cute word for it. It doesn't offend me, it just makes me think.
But no matter what, the above cartoon made me smile.

2. This evening I saw two ducks flying faster than I ever knew ducks could fly, like they were afraid they'd be late for the sunset.

3.  An archive of Bart Simpson's chalkboard writings.

4. Puppy tasting a lime! Do yourself a favor and mute the sound, because the music is stupid and unnecessary, but the dog's eventual reaction is adorable and probably essential to your existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment