Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Say Something Nice

1. My first earthquake! I was sitting at the computer when the house I work in started to shake. I knew that the neighbors, in an adjoining apartment, were doing some painting and hammering, so that's what I thought of. Of course I didn't think "earth quake." I thought "Wow, this house must not have a very good foundation if people moving furniture next door makes everything shake. Then I happened glance at facebook and saw everyone talking about an earthquake. Baby slept through everything.

I think that this video of Strauss-Kahn's lawyer's news conference getting interrupted by the earth quake is pretty hilarious. My favorite bit is how the lawyers all grab each other and split, leaving everyone else behind.

2.
more about this project here


No comments:

Post a Comment