Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Video Day!

1. The other night, I really wanted to watch a bad romantic comedy. So I browsed Netflix Watch Instantly's collection, and decided to watch When in Rome. And oh my goodness, it was so bad! Either it was trying to be campy, and failed, or it was just bad. Either way, it's main redemptive quality was the fact that I think it knew it was bad. And the closing credits (if the whole movie had been the way the closing credits are, it might have worked):

2. So I was watching the videos on Huffington Post's Top Ten Cutest Sloth Moments Caught On Film, and I saw this video:
It's not all that cute, really. But then when the video ended, one of the next videos advertised was "Sloth Crosses Road, I Believe I Can Fly Remix." I watched it, and I laughed so so so hard.

3. A solo dance demonstrating the experience of sharing vocal ministry in a Quaker meeting for worship. More about the dance here.

4.

'Movie Line Rhymes' by Jordan Laws from ScreenWerks on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment