Monday, September 5, 2011

Wine, Dine, Fashion, Moss.

1. I went on my first wine tasting tour yesterday, and it was a blast. It didn't matter that I don't know very much about wine, the people were all very informative, and I snuck some grapes off the vine.

2. Finally moved in an unpacked in my new home. There are many wonderful things about it. Last week Laura and I made dinner and ate it on the ledge overlooking Fall Creek waterfall at dusk. I'm sorry to say that none of my pictures of the waterfall came out very well. I'll try again some other time, but here are some others to give you a sense of how nice it was:
Laura, the food, and the view.
The food: pasta with pesto, asparagus, yellow squash, sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, and some bread.
The view: looking out on Cayuga Lake.
3. Two history and fashion related videos:

4. Moss graffiti! If you google it you can find instructions on how to do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment