Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Also dried cherries.

This blog is a year old! It's been twelve months full of likable things, with over 10 thousand views! Thanks, readers. Wanna know something about yourselves? Here are some stats:
- 42% of you use Safari
- 73% are using a Mac
- Most of you are reading from (in descending order): the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Canada, Spain, France, Denmark, and Australia.
- Most viewed blog post: Honey Badger Don't Care



Back to things I like.


1. Thirteen Observations made by Lemony Snicket while watching Occupy Wall Street from a Discreet Distance


2.
many of 5secondfilms are good, many are not, but if you don't like them, they're over soon


3. It was my dad's retirement party this past weekend. He's had the same job at a state children's psychiatric hospital for 42 years. I've always known that my dad is the best human being living, if not in the history of human beings, but it was great to meet a bunch of people who agree with me.
Dad, cracking me up.
4. Wegmans now has a make your own trailmix bar. Genius. I haven't yet done the research to figure out if it saves money, but it sure is fun.


5. Yoghurt covered raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment