Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gotta get an iguana named JubJub

1) I've been sick for over week. I do not like this, but I am having fun with my new old lady smoker voice. Today I was compared to Selma and Patty from the Simpsons. Compliment accepted.

2) Your favorite vegan has started a meal delivery service! Check it out!

3) Hot mulled apple cider. Since it's in season, you can usually find mulling spices prepared for you near the cider. The ones in the tea bags are the best, cuz then you don't have to worry about accidentally swallowing a clove.

3.5) New trick I've learned: if you finish the cider and leave all of the spices at the bottom, and then leave it in your room overnight, your room smells like hot cider! Do not leave it more than overnight. I haven't tested it, but my guess is that it stops smelling so good after a wee bit.

4) Photography, especially the portraits, by Jack Davidson. I specifically like his portraits of freckled faces. Does he have a lot of freckled friends? Does he stop freckled people on the street? Does he make a craigslist ad for freckled folks?
View his whole photostream here









No comments:

Post a Comment