Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"I'm proud of my gun, and I pooed in space."

1. Music Critic Top 10 takes all of the lists of 2011's bet albums and combines them. Be prepared to spend a long time on this one.

2.
More paintings by Jeremy Geddes here.
3. My love of all things Harry Potter has recently been reignited by listening to the books on tape. But when the books ended, I still wanted more. So I have ventured into the seedy world of fanfiction. A lot of it is smut. Grammatically incorrect and often physically impossible smut. But the Shoebox Project is actually fairly well written, and so far has not featured smut. It's a bunch of Harry Potter geeks working together to imagine the story of the Marauders James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. There are even some illustrations. I've been enjoying it in spite of myself.

4. I don't like this video posted by Rick Perry, but I do like the internet's response to it. Thanks, internet.

Bad Lip Reading of Rick Perry's "Strong"

5. This article: Led by the Child Who Simply Knew

No comments:

Post a Comment