Saturday, December 3, 2011

surprises too

1.

The lyrics to this song are a little messed up but I love this cover.

2. Pear, cheese, and green chile quesadillas! A friend brought these to dinner the other night and I thought it was inspired. 

3. I've been listening to the Harry Potter series on audiotape and now everything is about Harry Potter for me. It's on my mind 75% of the time.

4. I'm guessing that I wrote this letter when I was four years old.  I must have dictated it to my sister (the handwriting and spelling is too good), and then carefully signed it myself.

5. I read this article, Notes From a Dragon Mom, when it was printed a little while ago. I can't really say that I liked it, as it is on such a depressing topic, but I haven't stopped thinking about it since then. Read at risk of some tear shedding.

6. The 25 best autocorrects of the year were a lot funnier than I expected them to be. Read at risk of laughing out loud. (Contains language that might not be work/kid safe). 


No comments:

Post a Comment