Thursday, January 26, 2012

here's an apple with a tougher skin

1) $.79 cans of chick peas at Wegmans.

2) According to iTunes, I've listened to this song 188 times. But still, when it comes up on shuffle I always listen to it, and it always makes me feel things. I think that means that it's a good song.
3) 
Instructions:
1. Stare at the red dot on the girl’s nose for 30 seconds.
2. Turn your eyes to a plain surface (your ceiling or blank wall).
3. Blink repeatedly and quickly.



4)
 
"Outlived" by Pat Perry

5) When I go shopping for a specific item and that item just happens to be on sale. This has happened to me three times at A.C. Moore alone. First, picture frames 50% off. Second, terra cotta flower pots 50% off. Today, water color pads - I got a huge one for $12 instead of $24, and  a smaller one for $5 instead of $8. 


No comments:

Post a Comment