Sunday, January 8, 2012

When in doubt, otters.

1. Bluetooth headsets. I don't have one, but the fact that they exist means that when I'm loudly talking to myself in the car, people assume I am on the phone with someone else.

2. Quakers.

3. I made a spotify playlist of my favorite songs in the year 2011. These aren't songs that necessarily came out in 2011, just ones that I listened to. Please let me know if you try to listen to the playlist and it doesn't let you, I've been having some problems sharing playlists.

4. Mondo! He is back, on Project Runway Allstars. I would not be watching this if it weren't for Mondo. There is no Tim Gunn. No Heidi Klum, who I didn't think I would miss, but I kind of do. I'm pretty sure Mondo is going to win, but I want to watch it happen. I want to watch him slowly eliminate all of the competitors until he wins the prizes bigger than Gretchen could ever have imagined.

5. That's all I can think of right now, so here are some cute pictures of otters.




1 comment:

  1. Otters are literally he cutest things ever. EVER!!!!
    Love- Madi

    ReplyDelete