Wednesday, February 8, 2012

peanut butter jelly cookies

1) Finally figured out that blogspot thought I was on Pacific time! For the past year and four months that I've had this blog! That's why it never had the right time stamp!


2) I am of the opinion that this is the best Wilco song. This may not be a popular opinion, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. Runner-ups: Radio Cure, Reservations, and I Must Be High. This message is brought to you by my recent decision to re-listen to my favorite music of my High School and early college years. It's a fun nostalgic and sometimes horrifying experience. You should try it!

3) No more Prop 8! 

4) Easiest cookie recipe ever (and it's gluten-free):
1 Cup Peanut Butter (chunky or creamy, your choice, I like chunky)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Pinch of salt
Some jam or jelly of your choice
Preheat oven to 375. Combine everything but the jelly in a bowl, mix until it reaches the same consistency throughout. Spoon dough onto cookie sheet (I roll the dough into about 1 inch diameter balls, but you can do bigger). Flatten slightly - you can use the bottom of a glass, or the back of a tablespoon. I use the bottom of a small spice jar, because it makes a shallow well for the jam. Spoon jam into center of each cookie. Bake for around 12 minutes, turning the trays halfway through. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet, and cool completely before eating (or else they will crumble and fall apart. They may crumble a little bit anyway).

5)

No comments:

Post a Comment