Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Showers and Sunday Naps

APRIL! My month-long birthday celebration had a wonderful conclusion, with Maggie flying in from Kentucky, and Isa coming up on the bus from NYC. In April, I will attempt to make up for my lack of posting during March. Here goes.

1. Maggie, Isa, and I went to have breakfast at the Diner that I used to waitress at, and my old boss said all of our food was on the house.

2. Another wine tasting tour! This time I was the designated driver, which meant that I got tasty grape juice, and was thoroughly entertained by Maggie and Isa.

3. Crepes! On Saturday we made crepes - some with spinach, asparagus, cheese, and balsamic vinegar, and some with nutella and strawberries. Wonderful.

4. You don't need to speak the language to laugh at this.

5. Incredibly creative and sweet idea: making plush toys for kids based on their own drawings: Child's Own Studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment