Wednesday, June 20, 2012

haters gonna waddle

1. "You Don't Have to Be Pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your coworkers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female.'" - Erin McKean of A Dress A Day

2. Fourteen years ago, when I was 10, I tried to read the Hobbit and got scared. Put down the book. Since then, I have not picked anything by Tolkien up again. But I've decided that the time has come. I am reading the Fellowship of the Ring, and I like it so much!

3. 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity. Mostly just the ones with cats.

4. If you're feeling too good about yourself and the world after that, try 28 of the Biggest Kid Fails of All Time.

5. If I ever got a tattoo based on an internet meme, I think it would be inspired by this little guy.

6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment