Sunday, June 17, 2012

it will get stuck in your head, though

1.

2. Using the free garlic scapes I got from a box on someone's front stoop, I made garlic scape pesto last Thursday. It was delicious.

3. Swimming in creeks.

4. This board game, Ticket to Ride. I'm pretty terrible at it, but it's fun.

5. Spending most of a Saturday sitting in the sun with friends, the rest of it eating, doing #3, watching #1, or playing #4.

6. Old picture of my mom and dad!
This was 1973, so they were 27 and 30. 

7. I really like this father poem by e.e. cummings, but as it's quite long I won't post it all here. My favorite line is of course the last one  - "because my Father lived his soul / love is the whole and more than all."

1 comment:

  1. 1. I have been eating garlic scape pest for weeks from my plants. It is the best.
    2. I love ticket to ride
    3. I love that picture of your parents

    ReplyDelete