Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1 Tick Per Water Melin

So, recent macbooks and macbook pros have this crazy thing where you can have multiple desktops with different applications and windows open in each. You can travel between the different desktops, selecting which world you want to exist in. I only recently discovered, though, that you can have a different desktop picture for each different page. That's a lot of responsibility, choosing five different images. Here are my current desktop pictures, all taken on my camera. Still working on choosing the fifth.










2 comments:

  1. I love those photos, especially the water edge bubbles. I don't understand the 1 tick per water melin kid, but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at a fair where everything was purchased with tickets. He just left off the "et" part.

    ReplyDelete