Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pictures! Cute things! Cute picture day!

1. This morning Baby slept in after a hard night, so I talked online with Kevin, Big Ben, and Will Vincent for a few hours. Those are three of my favorite guys, and they always make me laugh and feel good about myself. And I'm pretty sure that only Will reads this blog, so you get all the glory, Will.

2.


3. Remember when I requested pictures of cute animals from my friends to support me in my job search? Here are the results:







And this gif: http://i.imgur.com/rhAjR.gif


And this video:

4. Hanging out with Baby.




5. One more picture just for fun:

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! The glory is mine! And I ain't tellin them about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty and baby is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At top the images of cat and dog together look very nice. It looks like a two friends are walking on the way. Completely ideal for me.

    California Bulldog Breeders

    ReplyDelete