- Being within walking distance of most things I need.
- Passing an average of 3 community gardens every time I walk around Jamaica Plain.
- Being within walking distance of a handful of my favorite people, including my kind of sister. I haven't lived in the same city as one of my siblings since childhood, so this is really great.
- So much diversity everywhere. Including diversity of dogs. I've seen every kind of dog.
- There are loads of art museums and other interesting places.
Yesterday I went to the Institute of Contemporary Art, and it blew my mind.
Here are some of my favorite pieces:
A fantastic collection of work by Os Gemeos, Brazillian twins Otavio and Gustavo Pandolfo.
There was this piece in the museum:
No Fundo De Mar E Respirar Mas Facil (It's Easier To Breathe at The Bottom of the Sea)
And then this piece on a building we passed on the way to the museum: