Monday, September 24, 2012

Sherwood Forest

1. Lucille and Mitt. Pictures of the mom from Arrested Development with quotes from Mitt Romney. 



2. On Friday, at a variety show about the femme identity, I watched a female impersonator perform a dance to "If I Were a Boy." It was one of the more beautiful things that I've ever seen.

3. Air that smells like fall.

4. This texting conversation between myself and Felisa, and the Sherwood Forest ringtone alert tone that makes me happy every time I hear it:

Me: I changed my message alert tone to "Sherwood Forest" and it cracks me up every time.
Felisa: Must listen to this.
Me: Oh god it's so good.
Felisa: Shut up Hel. I just listened to it. That is a hot mess!!!
Me: It's the best thing that's ever happend to me.
Felisa: You are so easy to please. This is why I love you.

4. You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should’ve behaved better.
Anne Lamott 



No comments:

Post a Comment