Friday, November 16, 2012

Get Money!

1. Ms. Tia takes a dive.
My favorite parts:
- Her "last words" to her family include "Get money!"
- When they ask her how she's doing before the jump, and she said "Sweet baby Jesus, save me!"
- When they ask if she still wants to do it, and she says "I gotta, I paid the money!"

2. Put on some music. Play with these gifs for the rest of the day.

3. Photographer Jack Radcliffe took fantastic portraits of his daugher, Alison, throughout her whole life. Here's a few selections, but you should look at the whole project.





4. Taking the train. It's just the best. It's better than driving because you can do work, read, go on the computer, go to the bathroom without stopping the trip, and avoid traffic. It's better than the bus because you have legroom, and in my case of getting from Boston to New Ro, I don't have to go all the way into NYC and then back out. It's better than flying because of legroom and not having to hang out in the airport for forever, and it's better for the environment.
Also, you get to look into everybody's backyards, and see a wonderful art show of graffiti on every available wall and underpass.

5. On my last post, I received two comments from two ostensibly different anonymous individuals. Thanks, anonymous commenter(s). I already posted about the calming manatee a while back, but I had not yet seen the emergency compliment or the emergency puppy. Important resources for everyone to have bookmarked.

No comments:

Post a Comment