Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pears, Sisters, Art, Consent

1. Pears.

2. Technology makes our lives easier.
(this conversation was eventually reduced to me talking, and Laurel repeating to to Anna while imitating my mannerisms and facial expressions)

3.  Thomas Lamadieu's Sky Art.



4. I cannot emphasize how much I want everyone to read this article. This topic might be the most important to me out of all social concern issues, for real real. This article is FANTASTIC, as it breaks down how we could teach consent at every stage of development. Please, please, please, read this and share it widely - it doesn't matter if you have kids, plan on having kids, live in a cave. This is important.
(I just happened to glance at the authors of this article, and what did I discover but that one of them is a classmate of mine from Earlham, Jamie Utt. What are the odds. You can read more of his writing at his blog, Change From Within).

No comments:

Post a Comment